Rental Plan Highlights
- 100% of the first 18 months of your rent may be credited toward your “Potter’s Piggy Bank” and may be applied to the purchase of one of our exceptional violins, violas, cellos and/or bows.
- Only a 3-month minimum commitment to begin and your account is automatically billed each month.
- You may apply any amount of accrued rental credit to the purchase of one of our fine retail instruments and/or bows at any time.
- You may change instrument size or grade, at any time, without any loss of rental credit.
- Any instrument you buy from us may be traded in for another.
- All instrument outfits come with upgraded strings, fresh horse hair and a wooden or composite bow.
- Each instrument is inspected and undergoes a complete custom set-up (including tonal adjustments) by one of our expert luthiers.
- We fix, free of charge, any defects due to manufacturing or materials. These free repairs do not include replacing worn/broken strings or bow rehairing.
- Our optional protection plan is just $7 (violin or viola) or $10 (cello) additional each month and covers 60% of the cost of repairs due to accidental damage. We recommend you also add the instrument to your renter’s or homeowner’s insurance plan.
- Great customer service!
- Free case ID tag and rosin.
- Free tonal adjustments to keep your instrument in peak playing condition.
Fine Print (We like our fine print LARGE!)
- All plans and associated discounts are “while supplies last” and are subject to availability.
- Your rental credit may not exceed 50% of the cost of the instrument/bow you eventually purchase.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges any time the instrument needs to be returned to our shop. Please note: We can help you reduce the cost of return shipping by issuing a shipping label via email at your request at our commercial shipping rate.
- The optional rental protection plan does not cover replacing strings or bow rehairing.
- The customer pays shipping to and from APO or FPO addresses.
Need more information?
Feel free to call the shop at 1-800-317-9452 (301-652-7070 in Metro DC) between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm Tuesday through Friday, and 10 am to 4 pm Saturday. If you prefer, you may email us. We are closed Sunday and Monday.